Private Wealth Management.

“Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” ~Robert Frost

As seen in South Lake Neighbors Magazine (September 2018)

By Marc D. Langva, CFP ®

The fastest way into downtown from Wayzata is typically 394, but what if less than 1% of the population took that route? Wouldn’t that be crazy?  The other 99% still commuting on side roads, bumper to bumper, dealing with construction and accidents, nothing but a waste of gas, breaks and honks…Oh my!

Well, that is exactly what happens in the real world when it comes to the road to financial success.  Only 1% know the most efficient way to get there.  They have the information edge, and are not shy to learn more.

When it comes to the topic of success, most people run and hide from the conversation.  You see, we don’t want to look stupid in front of our peers so we are certainly not going to ask for a more efficient way.  And, our pride, wow, our pride certainly won’t let us go there, even if it means a dramatically better life for ourselves and our families.

Imagine, just imagine… a life on the road to success.  No more spending time in your car on side roads behind thousands of other cars.  If you clearly see that one co-worker leaves the same time you do but arrives 1 hour sooner, put your pride aside, extend a hand and ask that question. We think you’ll find that most people are willing to extend a friendly hand and help you discover a better, more efficient way with your path to success.

You see it’s simple; those select few folks that do ask have an information advantage over others. They have discovered a relationship with an individual who can help them make better decisions.

So, what should you do?

Simple.  Hire somebody who has a track record of helping people get ahead.  Seek out those with an information advantage and simply ask them for directions.  You see, after you overcome your fear of asking these questions, and put your pride aside, finding the answers becomes truly enjoyable and life altering. Makes sense, right? The most efficient way from point A to point B is to have a conversation with someone who has been there.

I challenge you to take the road to success.  Put your fear on the shelf, put your pride aside, and find yourself a person with the information edge, and watch your financial success grow on the road less traveled.

September 4th, 2018

Posted In: Uncategorized

sex videos hot brunette milf megan coxxx.